Share your strategies, tactics and experience! Every Friday we’ll post a picture or video and want to get your take on the situation.
THE SCENARIO: You’re wearing all the hats today! You’re dispatched to a reported “structure” fire. It’s the middle of the week during Christmas vacation and the neighbors don’t know if the kids are there or not.
- What is your initial report?
- Where is the fire?
- Where is it going?
- How many lines do you anticipate for this fire?
- What size AND length line would you use?
- HOW MUCH OF A PRIORITY DO YOU PLACE ON SEARCH?
- What search tactics would you use?
- What type and where would you vent?
- What tactics are a priority?
- What are your assignments for YOUR crews?