- Course Registration Forms must be completed by ALL students PRIOR to beginning any course
- Course Registration Forms must be filled out completely and signed
- Payment must be made at the time of registration
- A $25.00 service fee will be charged for returned checks
- Course registrations will be sent to the business address
- Registrations will be processed upon receipt and confirmations sent out by email the day after the registration deadline date.
Public Course Registrations
- Deadlines for public courses will be five (5) days prior to the course start date
- Late registrations may be accepted at the discretion of the Safe Firefighter, LLC staff
- NO WALK IN REGISTRATIONS WILL BE PERMITTED
Contract Course Registrations
- Contract course students must meet all general requirements for course registration
- Contract courses will NOT have a registration deadline.
- However, a student roster must be submitted to Safe Firefighter, LLC five (5) days prior to the course start date
- Safe Firefighter, LLC must be notified of any changes to the student roster prior to the course start date
- NO WALK IN REGISTRATIONS WILL BE PERMITTED. Student substitutions MAY be permitted if arrangements are made PRIOR to class start date.
Class Cancellation, Student Withdraw & Class Refunds
Courses may be cancelled, by Safe Firefighter, LLC, with or without the recommendation of the lead instructor, for any of the following reasons:
- Low student enrollment
- Insufficient instructor availability
- Unsafe training facility conditions
- Unsafe weather conditions
The recommendation to cancel a course due to training facility and/or weather conditions must be made by the Lead Instructor for the course, with the final decision being made by either the president or designee.
- Students must notify the Safe Firefighter BY EMAIL as soon as possible prior to the beginning of a course.
- Student withdraw emails must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund Policies for withdrawn students will be as follows:
o More than 10 days prior to course start date: full refund
o 9 to 3 days prior to course start date: 50% refund
o 2 to 0 days prior to course start date: 0% refund
o Student no show without withdraw email 0% refund
- Public- Public courses that are scheduled by Safe Firefighter, LLC, and published/announced on the Safe Firefighter, LLC website (www.safefirefighter.com) and/or in periodic email newsletters
- Request- Public courses that are requested by an individual, group and/or organization. Registrations may be public or private at the requestor’s discretion
- Contract- Courses that are requested by an individual, group and/or organization that, due to scheduling, number of students and/or special circumstances, are scheduled and delivered according to terms agreed to by both the requesting party and Safe Firefighter, LLC.
Class Size and Instructor to Student Ratio
- Lecture: no student limit
- Hands On: up to 25 students with 5:1 student/instructor ratio.
- NOTE: Any course with enrollment demand of more than 25 students will be split into two simultaneous courses.
Maps to Training Facilities